Find out what companies are doing to eradicate modern slavery from their supply chains.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 7000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Australia: 'Serious exploitation' of cleaners in Woolworths' labour supply chain, inquiry finds
- New model guidelines published on govt. measures to prevent trafficking for labour exploitation in supply chains
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Hundreds protest over air pollution caused by coal power plants
- Cambodia: Global human rights organizations urge gov't to protect labour rights and drop baseless charges against labour activists
- Unilever discloses entire palm oil supply chain; explains decision as vital in addressing deforestation and human rights abuses
Latest from us
Read our latest report on what’s changed for Syrian refugees in Turkish garment supply chains.
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Labour rights issues and human rights abuses in the maritime industry
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights