Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 9000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Japan: Activist group launches global campaign against child trafficking and exploitation as Tokyo Olympics approaches
- South Korea: Labour group raises doubts over government's willingness to ratify ILO conventions
- South Korea: Opinions remain divided on ratification of ILO conventions
- Bangladesh: Witness signatories to Accord raise concerns over 'diverging interpretations' of recently concluded MOU
- Asian & African civil societies tour Europe to call for binding treaty on business and human rights
Latest from us
Find out what companies are doing to address forced labour risks in their supply chains.
Track contract awards, download data for your research and advocate for worker's rights.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Mandatory Due Diligence
News & thought leadership on momentum towards due diligence laws
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
Beyond Social Auditing
What are the solutions and reform options for social auditing?
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Accountability and transparency in the development and use of energy, minerals, land & water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights