Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 9000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Cambodia: A local NGO requests the govt. to conduct an investigation into an alleged land grab in Kampong Speu province
- Cambodia: The govt. reviews the permits and safety standards of 297 construction projects in Preah Sihanouk since the deadly collapse in June
- Kenya: KenGen sets up grievance handling unit to address project conflicts
- UAE: Indian worker owed 150,000 USD by employer despite favourable court ruling
- Peru: Anti-mining Governor, criminalised for opposition to Bear Creek mine, claims to be victim of political vendetta
Latest from us
Find out what companies are doing to address forced labour risks in their supply chains.
Track company operations and actions to protect workers’ rights in construction & hospitality.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Mandatory Due Diligence
News & thought leadership on momentum towards due diligence laws
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
Beyond Social Auditing
What are the solutions and reform options for social auditing?
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Accountability and transparency in the development and use of energy, minerals, land & water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights