21st Century Fox
Headquarters in USA
21st Century Fox was owned by News Corp. until it was spun off in 2013.
Author: Emily Steel, The New York Times
"Fox settles discrimination lawsuits for roughly $10 million", 15 May 2018...
New CEO activism: business leaders are defending rights by raising awareness & leveraging economic power
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji & Michael W. Toffel, Harvard Business Review (USA)
"The New CEO Activists", January 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Angie's List Apple CNBC (part of Comcast) Disney (see Walt Disney) Hobby Lobby IBM Lyft NBA Netflix New York Times Oracle Salesforce.com Twitter Under Armour
Author: Justina Bakutyte, Konbini
« Les PDG de la Fox et d’Apple donnent des millions à la lutte antiraciste », 21 août 2017...
- Related stories: Etats-Unis : Des PDG réagissent contre les mouvements suprémacistes et néo-nazis, dénoncent l’ambivalence du Président Trump
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Apple
Author: Maggie Haberman, The Sydney Morning Herald
"'There are no good Nazis': James Murdoch takes $1.3 million stand against Trump", 19 August 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox
Author: Geoffrey Smith, Fortune (USA)
"Fox Sports has fired its programming head over harrassment claims." 4 July 2017...
Author: Emily Shugerman, Independent (UK)
"Fox News hit with racism lawsuit alleging 'plantation-style management' for black employees", 27 Apr 2017...
"Fox losing more advertisers after sexual harassment claims against O’Reilly", 4 Apr 2017...
Mercedes-Benz reassigns its advertisements on Fox News after cable host is accused of sexual harassment
Author: Katie Reilly, Fortune
"Mercedes-Benz Pulls Ads From ‘O’Reilly Factor’ After ‘Disturbing’ Sexual Harassment Claims", 3 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: USA: Firms withdraw advertisements from Fox News show following sexual harassment claims against host
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler)
Author: Stephen Battaglio, LA Times
"Two black employees sue Fox News, accusing their ex-boss of racist behavior", 29 Mar 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo