Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
3M website: www.3m.com
Companies step up to address global shortages of medical equipment and supplies in response to COVID-19
Author: Marguerite Ward, Business Insider (USA)
Tesla, Apple, and Ford are stepping up to address global shortages of ventilators, hand sanitizer, face masks, and gowns. Here's a running list of companies helping out, 27 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: 3M Apple Brandon Maxwell Brooks Brothers Christian Siriano Dyson Ford General Electric (GE) General Motors Inditex LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Pernod Ricard Prada Prudential Financial Tesla Motors Unilever Ventec Life Systems Virgin Group Zara (part of Inditex)
Author: Sara Talpos, UN Dark
"Industrial Pollution Is in Your Blood. Is That a Form of Battery?" 24 Feb 2020...
China: Vendors cracked down for selling fake masks and overcharging online as Wuhan coronavirus outbreak triggers global run on face masks
Author: Straits Times
“Wuhan virus outbreak triggers global run on face masks”, 29 January 2020...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of Wuhan novel coronavirus 2020
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: 3M Alibaba.com Tencent
USA: New York state sues Chemours, Dupont, 3M for alleged contamination of drinking water by toxic substances
Author: Keshia Clukey, Bloomberg Law
"N.Y. Sues Chemours, DuPont, 3M over PFAS Contamination," 5 Nov 2019...
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Lisa Rathke, Associated Press, Green Wich Time (USA)
"Vermont sues DuPont, 3M, others over chemical pollutants", 27 Jun 2019...
Author: Foo Yun Chee, Reuters
'Free scooter rides and EU power ballads, big firms pump up voters for EU polls' 20 May 2019...
USA: Locals sue firefighting foam manufacturers alleging its use at air force base caused water contamination & health problems
Author: Chad Sokol, The Spokesman (USA)
"Neighbors of Fairchild Air Force Base sue makers of toxic fire retardant, including 3M Co.", 11 Apr 2018...