Four ways business people can use this site:
1. Check news & reports about your company and others: Over 7000 company sections
2. Visit the "Company Action Platform" where 100 companies share information about their human rights policies and practices: we welcome your company's information to add to this platform
3. Find "Advances by business" - general examples of positive action on human rights by companies in all sectors; and "Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms" - selection of articles, reports, blogs, commentaries and corporate policies highlighting key actions taken by companies to protect civic freedoms.
4. Access tools & guidance on implementing human rights commitments - using the sections below
Related stories and components
Author: IPIS Research (Belgium)
"IPIS Briefing: Guiding companies on their Human Rights duties", 19 Nov 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Business action Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence Latest news on proposed binding treaty