Headquarters in USA
Thailand: Intl. seafood buyers urge govt. to stay strong in transition towards ethical & sustainable fishing sector
Global retailers and buyers sourcing seafood from Thailand have called on the government to safeguard major reforms in the fishing industry amidst fears of back-tracking. Signatories of an open letter to the Thai government, which include Aldi, Lidl,...
USA: Supreme Court seeks to protect companies from lawsuits by victims of abuse overseas in case against chocolate makers over alleged child slavery
"U.S. Supreme Court signals interest in child-slavery cocoa lawsuit", 14 Jan 2020...
- Related stories: Nestlé, Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland lawsuit (re Côte d'Ivoire)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Cargill Nestlé
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Patagonia PepsiCo PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich
Author: Thais Lazzeri, Repórter Brasil (Brazil)
“Bunge e Cargill compram soja ‘contaminada por violência e desmatamento’ do Agronegócio Estrondo, diz Greenpeace”, 03 de dezembro de 2019 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas notícias sobre defensores/as de direitos humanos
- Related companies: Bunge Cargill
Six major brands join China Sustainable Palm Oil Alliance, taking lead in making sustainable palm oil the norm
Author: Nithin Coca, China Dialogue
“Can China shift to sustainable palm oil?”, 24 October 2019...