Explore categories within this category
- Company advances on human rights
- Steps to promote rights in wider society
Related stories and components
Australia: Tiffany & Co calls PM Scott Morrison to take bold & decisive climate action in light of bushfire crisis
Author: Zoe Wilkinson, Mumbrella
"Tiffany & Co publishes an open letter to Scott Morrison calling for 'bold and decisive climate action'", 13 January 2020...
- Related companies: Tiffany
International coalition urges Amaury Sport Organisation to adopt human rights policy ahead of Saudi-hosted Dakar Rally
Ahead of the 2020 Dakar Rally, hosted in Saudi Arabia 5-17 January, a coalition of 13 international human rights organisations wrote jointly to organiser Amaury Sport Organisation (ASO) urging them to speak out about human rights abuses in the host...
Author: Inter Empresas
“Epson recibe la clasificación EcoVadis Gold por su estrategia de Responsabilidad Social Corporativa”, 30 de diciembre de 2019...
- Related companies: Epson (part of Seiko)
Author: United Nations Global Compact, the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) and the We Mean Business coalition
"At COP 25, corporate climate movement grows exponentially as new companies announce plans to align with a 1.5°C future", 11 December 2019...
- Related stories: Company commitments: Mitigation at COP25
- Related in-depth areas: Business & human rights at COP25 Madrid climate talks Mitigation
- Related companies: AmBev (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev Carlsberg Breweries Chanel Décathlon Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ecolab Givaudan Henkel Iberia Lundbeck Multiplex Multiplex Construction Europe (part of Multiplex) Olam Red Eléctrica de España Siemens Gamesa Storebrand TenneT Tesco Univar
Author: Roberto Almeida, Instituto Sociambiental-ISA (Brazil)
“Contra o garimpo, Yanomami e Ye'kwana lançam chocolate com cacau nativo da Amazônia”, 11 de dezembro de 2019 O grito "Fora Garimpo!" que ecoa contra a invasão de 20 mil garimpeiros na Terra Indígena Yanomami ganhou o reforço de um produto único, capa...
New company survey & report urges European companies & states to step up efforts to identify & address risks to defenders
Human rights and environmental defenders play a key role in holding companies and states accountable for business-related human rights violations and environmental degradation. However, defenders are increasingly defamed, harassed and killed for...