Corporate Responsibility Data Analyst, Human Rights
- Location: New York
- Rolling application
With a heritage going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.
We are looking for talented people to be a part of our team and help us build upon our 130 year legacy. Design your future at PVH.
The Corporate Responsibility Data Analyst plays a critical role in collecting, monitoring, and analyzing human rights supply chain data to drive business integration and embed human rights across PVH’s diverse business divisions. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and communicator of CR subject-matter, as well as possess an ability to manage numerous datasets simultaneously
- Drive robust and comprehensive data collection, reporting, and analysis on human rights and CR issues by business, brand, country, product type etc.
- Partner with offshore CR teams to monitor and report on factory ratings, corrective action plan status, trends in assessment findings and remediation progress, and comparative supply chain statistics
- Partner with business divisions to collect and analyze purchasing practices data (e.g. lead time, forecasting etc.) to support strategy on responsible purchasing practices
- Develop tools, templates, and metrics to evaluate assessments by external partners (e.g. Fair Labor Association, Better Work etc.)
- Deliver evaluations of business partners’ management systems for human rights and social compliance performance
Experience: At least 5 years relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
- Ability to develop and manage large datasets including CR and supply chain data
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
- Knowledge of supply chain management and human rights in the apparel sector is strongly recommended
- Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus