Access to Justice & Extractive Industries event (London, 13 March 2014)
On 13 March 2014, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) hosted a public event on "Access to Justice and Extractive Industries". The event was co-organised by LSE, EJOLT (Environmental Justice Organisations, Liabilities and Trade) and Business & Human Rights Resource Centre. A panel of international legal and industry experts discussed issues of environmental justice, human rights, minerals and mining. You can watch the whole event here:
- Jake White (Friends of the Earth) - 16:08
- Juan Pablo Saenz (Amazon Defense Coalition) - 31:10
- Richard Meeran (Leigh Day) - 45:50
- Aidan Davy (International Council for Mining and Minerals) -1:01:08
- Questions & Answers - 1:18:12
If the embedded video doesn't work it is also available at the LSE's Public Lecture's and Events page.
The EJOLT project also launched its global map of environmental (in)justice at this event.