Keep up to date with the Business & Human Rights impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 9000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Commentary: Cleaners as prime candidates to become economic victims of COVID-19 pandemic
- Australia: Migrant workers on temporary visas are not eligible for COVID-19 crisis wage subsidy
- Australia: Insurance giant moves to exclude holders who die from COVID-19; co. clarifies all existing customers are covered
- Air New Zealand accused of borderline legal treatment of workers for allegedly telling crew to take leaves due to COVID-19 lockdown
- New Zealand: Berry grower fined for unpaid wages & holiday pay
Latest from us
Our latest analysis of trends in Gulf construction contracts in 2018 and 2019.
Track human rights impacts of the mineral boom powering the shift to a low-carbon economy.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Pacific Region & Human Rights
Under reported business and human rights issues, allegations of abuse and local voices.
Mandatory Due Diligence
News & thought leadership on momentum towards due diligence laws
In business operations and supply chains
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
Gender and Human Rights
Recognising and valuing the voices and leadership of women in business & human rights
Beyond Social Auditing
What are the solutions and reform options for social auditing?
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Human rights defenders
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Accountability and transparency in the development and use of energy, minerals, land & water