International standards & introductory material on environment: click here
Articles & reports from a range of sources are below.
Related stories and components
Coronavirus outbreak may lead to heightened focus on sustainability in China's Belt and Road Initiatives in Africa, reports says
Author: Modern Ghana
“The Impact Of COVID-19 On China’s Belt And Road Initiatives In Africa”, 1 April 2020...
Author: Ton Ka, China Dialogue
“Loss of faith along the Ou river”, 27 March 2020...
- Related stories: Laos: Villagers say construction of Nam Ou 1 hydropower dam has not brought promised prosperity
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Electricite du Laos (EDL) Sinohydro
China: Court orders halt of hydropower dam construction in country's first environmental public interest case
“Green peafowl's last habitat vs. 3.7-billion-yuan dam”, 21 March 2020...
- Related stories: China: Court orders halt of hydropower dam construction in country's first environmental public interest case
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability
- Related companies: HydroChina
Author: Secretaría de Recursos Naturales y Ambiente, Gobierno de Honduras