Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Australia: Supermarket Woolworths launches a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and people with disabilities
Author: AAP, SBS News
"Woolworths to hold daily elderly and disability-only shopping hour amid panic buying", 16 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: Woolworths Group Australia
How Nairobi Women's Hospital allegedly defrauded patients through unnecessary medical procedures to grow revenue
Author: Morris Kiruga, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"How Nairobi Women's Hospital milked patients dry in crazy revenue game"...
- Related companies: Nairobi Women's Hospital
China: Vendors cracked down for selling fake masks and overcharging online as Wuhan coronavirus outbreak triggers global run on face masks
Author: Straits Times
“Wuhan virus outbreak triggers global run on face masks”, 29 January 2020...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of Wuhan novel coronavirus 2020
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: 3M Alibaba.com Tencent
Association of Professional Societies in East call for stringent regulation of food manufacturers after suspension of food items due to safety concerns
Author: James Kariuki, Business Daily (Kenya)
"Professionals call for stringent regulation of food companies"...
Civil society urges governments to broaden the definition of conflict diamonds under the Kimberley Process
Author: Kimberley Process Civil Society Coalition
"Modern day blood diamonds still flow and KP undermines efforts to stem them, claims new report", 26 September 2019....