Related stories and components
Author: Sebastian Klovig Skelton, ComputerWeekly.com
"Upcoming conflit minerals regulation does not cover major technology companies", 9 March 2020....
Author: Daniel Morris, Danish Institute for Human Rights
“Driving change through public procurement: A toolkit on human rights for policy makers and public buyers," 28 February 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Procurement
Author: Caracol radio
“Consejo de Estado tumbó condena contra Odebrecht” – 17 de marzo de 2020...
- Related stories: Latinoamérica: Odebrecht, corrupción y crisis política en América Latina
- Related companies: Odebrecht
“The indigenous Sahrawi people accuse the New Zealand fertiliser companies of helping prop up their oppression. In the same way that blood diamonds refer to precious stones mined to finance a warlord's activities, they say what is being mined in Weste...
MENA facilities management company Emrill cancels contracts with suppliers failing to improve labour standards
Author: Ashley Williams, Construction Week Online (UAE)
"Emrill ramps up worker welfare standards through Cips partnership", 14 Aug 2019...
- Related companies: Emrill Services
Qatar: Public sector institutions pledge to support fair recruitment of migrant workers through procurement procedures
"Public sector clients pledge action to foster fair recruitment", 21 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE
- Related companies: Manateq Qatar Museums Qatar Rail
Author: Pierre Hamdi, France 24, The Observers（英国）
- Related in-depth areas: 中资企业海外投资
- Related companies: China Railway Engineering China Railway Group (CREC) (part of China Railway Engineering)