Lawsuits & regulatory action: General
Related stories and components
- Related stories: Indonesia: Indigenous farmer released under Covid-19 assimilation programme, yet land disputes between indigenous community & paper giant continue
- This is a response from the following companies: Asia Pulp & Paper Sinar Mas Sinar Mas Group
Author: Philippe Métais, Élodie Valette et Garance Martin, Dalloz actualité
« L’effet catalyseur du covid-19 sur la responsabilité sociétale des entreprises », 26 juin 2020...
Author: Matthew Green, Valerie Volcovici, & Emma Farge, Reuters
"Climate battles are moving into the courtroom, and lawyers are getting creative," 3 Jul 2020...
Author: Pooven Moodley, Open Global Rights
"Litigation to challenge large extractive projects is gaining traction in Africa," 28 Jun 2020...
USA: Court rules Dakota Access Pipeline must be emptied, citing need for environmental impact analysis
Author: Laurel Wamsley, NPR
"Court Rules Dakota Access Pipeline Must Be Emptied For Now," 6 Jul 2020...
- Related stories: Energy Transfer lawsuit (re Dakota Access Pipeline, USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News USA: Human rights concerns regarding Dakota Access Pipeline
- Related companies: Energy Transfer Partners
Author: Semana Sostenible
“Inician proceso de sanciones por obras en humedal Juan Amarillo” - 7 de julio de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
Australia: Komatsu mining is sued by employee for ignoring numerous reports of sexual harassment and discrimination
Author: Tammy Mills, The Sydney Morning Herald
"'No place for a woman': Mining supplier sued for sexual harassment," 5 Jul 2020...