Headquarters in USA
Mondelēz International was part of Kraft Foods until October 2012; for items about the company prior to that date, see the Kraft Foods section of our site.
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Indonesia: Attacks on land defenders are intensifying while govt. is trying to increase executive power & simplify investment
In Indonesia, one of the countries in Asia worst hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, land conflicts have been intensifying. Activists are denouncing that companies embroiled in these disputes with rural communities appear to be using the lull in oversight...
Author: Estado de alerta
“Trabajadores de la multinacional Mondelez denuncian presiones y amenazas de suspensión” – 30 de abril de 2020-...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Personas defensoras de los derechos humanos y las libertades cívicas Brote de COVID-19 (coronavirus): personas trabajadoras de cadenas de suministro Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus): respuesta gubernamental y de las empresas
- Related companies: Mondelēz International
Response issued to the Business & Human Rights Resource Center on April 27, 2020...
- Related stories: Indonesia: Attacks on land defenders are intensifying while govt. is trying to increase executive power & simplify investment
- This is a response from the following companies: Mondelēz International
Caobisco calls for collective human rights & environmental due diligence across cocoa sector’s supply chain
Author: Confectionery Production
"Caobisco calls for collective due diligence to support cocoa sector sustainability", 3 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: Barry Callebaut Mars Mondelēz International Nestlé
USA: Environmental NGOs file lawsuit against Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Mars & others over plastic pollution of water resources
Author: Plastic Pollution Coalition
"Earth Island Institute and Plastic Pollution Coalition Take On Big Plastic," 27 Feb 2020...
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Patagonia PepsiCo Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich