Pro Bono Projects Intern
Advocates for International Development (A4ID)
- Location: London
- Contract Type: 3-5 days per week
- Closing Date: 27/02/2017
This role involves assisting with the delivery and development of A4ID’s broker service which matches requests for legal advice from development organisations with lawyers able to provide free (pro bono) assistance. The primary tasks for pro bono projects interns are to:
- Conduct phone interviews with development organisations regarding the quality and impact of the legal advice they received, and
- Prepare written reports for A4ID legal partners.
Other tasks may include:
- Assisting with the administration of the broker service including inputting and analysing project data, preparing letters and communicating with partners,
- Carrying out research into the legal and development sectors
- Writing articles and news stories for A4ID’s or other organisations’ websites and publications,
- Communications tasks such as formatting documents for publication, preparing social media content,
- Attending meetings and events with A4ID staff.
To apply, please complete an internship application form and confidential recruitment monitoring form and return both to [email protected]