Related stories and components
Author: Giulia Lagana, Al Jazeera
"Without rights for farm workers, EU's food supplies are at risk", 7 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Migrant workers
Author: BAM International
- Related stories: Outreach to companies on COVID-19 regarding the protection of migrant workers in Qatar and the UAE
- This is a response from the following companies: BAM International (part of Royal BAM)
See response below
- Related stories: Tunisia: Following union and civil society pressure, international e-commerce company Cimpress/ Vistaprint reverses its decision to dismiss 80 probationary workers amid the sanitary crisis Tunisie: Suite aux pressions des syndicats et de la société civile, la société internationale Cimpress / Vistaprint renonce à sa décision de licencier 80 travailleurs pour faire face à la crise sanitaire
- This is a response from the following companies: Cimpress Vistaprint
“Coronavirus: Netherlands recalls 'defective' masks bought from China”, 29 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Dutch National Contact Point finds Veon failed to follow OECD guidelines regarding workers' rights in Bangladesh; incl. company response
On 11 February 11 2020, the Dutch National Contact Point (NCP) published its Final Statement regarding the Specific Instance of UNI Global Union versus VEON. The complaint alleged that Banglalink, a subsidiary of Dutch-headquartered telecoms company...
Author: Ruth Green, International Bar Association
At the end of 2019, 42 German businesses issued a joint statement calling on the country’s government to introduce mandatory human rights and environmental due diligence......
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: ANZ Bank ING Bank Tchibo Total
Shell has been a long standing member of EITI. We have worked within the EITI framework to help develop the standards, and we support these standards, including the EITI standard’s definition of project-level reporting. The implementation of EITI...
- Related stories: USA: Publish What You Pay calls on extractive companies to comment on latest SEC payment disclosure rules; including company responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Shell