Related stories and components
Author: Inside Imaging
“World Photography Awards ‘censors’ Hong Kong protests”, 20 February 2020...
- Related stories: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Related companies: Sony
China: Two photo agency websites accused of violating licence rules and "seriously disrupting" orderly network communication suspended
Author: South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
“Chinese photo agency websites go dark over licence violations”, 11 December 2019...
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Author: Laura Gottesdiener, Al Jazeera America
"Photo retailer B&H faces unwanted exposure over worker safety", 12 October 2015...
- Related companies: B&H Photo-Video
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
Author: Cara Waters, SmartCompany (Australia)
The Federal Court has awarded a photographer $174,000 in compensation after finding she was subject to pregnancy discrimination by her employer Piccoli Photography…[and] forced to resign from her job as a result of Piccoli Photography’s response to her...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Related stories: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Author: Jacob Gershman, in Wall Street Journal blog (USA)
New Mexico’s highest court ruled Thursday that the owners of an Albuquerque wedding photography company violated state law when they turned away a lesbian couple who wanted to hire them to take pictures of their ceremony. Upholding a lower-court ruling...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Canon did not respond to: Electronics companies must break from US Chamber on conflict minerals", say NGOs.
- Related in-depth areas: Lobbying "seeking to undermine" Dodd-Frank conflict minerals legislation
- This is a non response from the following companies: Canon
Author: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In May 2012…Global Witness [published]… “Are electronics companies trying to have it both ways on conflict minerals legislation?”…allege[ing] that…the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) “have been seeking to...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace Lobbying "seeking to undermine" Dodd-Frank conflict minerals legislation Supply chain
- Related companies: Acer AT&T Canon Dell Ford General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel Microsoft Motorola Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Motorola Solutions Panasonic Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) Verizon Xerox