Related stories and components
Author: Proceso (México)
“Revelan nueva exportación ilegal de armas de la alemana SIG Sauer a México”, 1 de abril de 2020...
- Related companies: Sig Sauer (part of L&O Holding)
USA: Gun rights groups file lawsuit alleging shut down of gun shops in response to COVID-19 violates constitutional rights
Author: Don Thompson, Associated Press
"Gun Groups Sue Los Angeles Sheriff Over Shutdown Order" 27 Mar 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Latest Legal News
Author: Nate Raymond, Reuters
Gunmaker Remington Outdoor Co has lost a bid to secure the psychological and medical records of the shooter behind the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut so it could mount a defense to a lawsuit by victims’ families. ...
- Related stories: Gun industry lawsuit (re Sandy Hook shooting in USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Remington Outdoor
Author: Christopher Knaus & Ben Doherty, The Guardian
"Australia sold weapons to Mali as UN warned violence creating 'humanitarian disaster'", 10 March 2020...
Author: Hannah Zhang, CNN Business
Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling guns at 440 additional stores this year, escalating the company's methodical elimination of firearms from its stores. The move follows a series of decisions at Dick's to scale back gun sales. A few days after th...