Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Kenya: Luxury hotel Giraffe Manor denies allegations of racism after locals recount alleged discriminatory treatment
Author: Patrick Vidija, The Star (Kenya)
"Luxury hotel Giraffe Manor denies discriminating against Kenyans"...
In Europe, budding Jewish tourism businesses are teetering on the brink of closure because of COVID-19
Author: Cnaan Liphshiz, Jewish Telegraphic Agency (USA)
22 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Author: Sameer Hashmi, BBC Gulf
"Coronavirus leaves Gulf migrant workers stranded," 16 May 2020...
Kenya: Uber drivers to earn less after company increases commission from three to 25 percent citing 'unprecedented times'
Author: Annie Njanja, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Uber drivers face earnings drop as coronavirus bites"...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Technology and Human Rights: Gig Economy
- Related companies: Uber
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. This commitment is driven by the realization that addressing diversity and inclusion is not a competitive...
Author: Korea Herald
“Airbnb hosts squeezed by COVID-19, angry at refund policies”, 30 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: Airbnb Uber
Cambodia: Govt. issues an income tax exemptions directive for factories producing textile & garment, footwear and luggage after EC's EBA decision
Author: SoK Chan, Khmer Times
"Government permits tax exemptions on specific goods", 27 March 2020...
- Related stories: Cambodia: EU partially withdraws trade preferences over rights concerns; stakeholders respond
- Related companies: Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia
Author: Maurice Fick, Luxemburger Wort (Luxembourg)
« Sensibiliser les sociétés aux droits de l'homme », 27 février 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: eDreams ODIGEO Ferrero
Cambodia: European Commission decides to partially withdraw Cambodia’s trade preferences affecting selected garment and footwear products, & all travel goods and sugar
Author: European Commission
"Commission decides to partially withdraw Cambodia’s preferential access to the EU market", 12 February 2020...