- Sector sections (with guidance on supply chain management for specific sectors, e.g. apparel, diamond, electronics)
- News & reports, introductory material
Información en Español - ver abajo
- [PDF] Effective Supply Chain Accountability: Investor Guidance on Implementation of The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and Beyond"
Author and date: Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility, Christian Brothers Investment Services, Calvert Investments, Nov 2011
- Fair Hiring Toolkit
Author and date: Verité, 2011
"This Fair Hiring Toolkit offers tools, guidance, and approaches to support the responsible recruitment and hiring of migrant workers in global supply chains."
- [PDF] OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
Author and date: OECD, 2011
- [PDF] "Better Jobs in Better Supply Chains" - includes case studies on business initiatives
- Author and date: Oxfam International, Feb 2010
- [PDF] "Project Kaleidoscope: A Collaborative and Dynamic Approach to Code of Conduct Compliance" (in company supply chains)
- Author and date: Project Kaleidoscope Working Group, 2008
- [PDF] Supply Chain Sustainability: A Practical Guide for Continuous Improvement
- Author and date: United Nations Global Compact, Business for Social Responsibility (BSR), Jun 2010
- "Purchasing for People" - training materials on ethical supply chain management
- Author: Impactt Ltd. (funded by UK Dept. for International Development)
- "The Business and its Supply Chain – A Management Alternative"
- Author and date: UN Global Compact Spain, 2009
- [PDF] "La empresa y su cadena de suministro: una alternative de gestión"
- Red Española del Pacto Mundial de Naciones Unidas, 2009
Related stories and components
Author: Pedro Biondi, Repórter Brasil (Brazil)
“Carrefour e Assaí vendem tomate de produtores autuados. Controles não evitam relação comercial com produtores flagrados por fiscais com problemas trabalhistas graves. Carrefour e Assaí reconhecem compras pontuais”, 1 de Abril de 2020...
Author: Harvard Business Review
“Una cadena de suministro más sostenible” – marzo/abril 2020...
- Related stories: Apple releases supply chain report - details findings on child labour & worker illness from n-hexane, remedial steps; pledges greater cooperation with Chinese NGOs
- Related in-depth areas: Implementation within supply chains Supply chain
- Related companies: adidas Apple Dell HP (Hewlett-Packard) Nike
Author: Anthony Myers, Confectionery News
"European Union calls for level playing field in cocoa supply chains, backed by legislation", 24 October 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Agriculture Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence Supply chain
Author: Samanth Subramanian, The Guardian
"Is fair trade finished?", 23 July 2019 ...
Author: Lily Kampani, Malawi News Agency
"Africa: ILO Sets Out to Eradicate Child Labour in Africa"...
Author: NewAge Bangladesh
"Alliance announces end of its tenure", 14 December 2018...
Author: Refayet Ullah Mirdha, Daily Star, Bangladesh
"Accord: blessing turns burden?", 28 November 2018...
Author: Jordan Valinsky, CNN
"Microsoft requires contractors to offer paid parental leave," 30 August 2018...
Author: Norton Rose Fulbright and the British Institute for International and Comparative Law
Making sense of managing human rights issues in supply chains: 2018 report and analysis, May 2018....
Businesses join initiative to address forced labour in fruit & wine producing countries in south Africa
Author: Stronger Together (UK)
"Prominent businesses join programme to address forced labour in the fruit and wine producing countries in South Africa"...